Defending Men's Rights In Divorce
At the law firm of O'Neil & Attorneys, our goal is simple: to provide men with compassionate and relentless advocacy from beginning to end in all practice areas of family law litigation and family law appeals in Texas courts.
From complex, high asset divorces involving division of asset complications to highly contested divorce matters, our Dallas men's rights attorneys will not stop fighting until the end.
A Lethal Combination Of Sweet And Salty
Lawyer and firm president Michelle May O'Neil is a certified family law specialist who provides a unique combination of compassion for our clients' legal needs and a relentless approach to family law litigation and appeals. At O'Neil & Attorneys, we provide our clients with the same results you would expect from a big firm, with the personalized attention found in a smaller firm.
Divorce Lawyers For Men ∙ Custody Rights For Dads
We focus on divorce law for men, protecting the rights of men and fathers in all aspects of their divorce proceedings, including:
- Custody and parenting time (visitation)
- Division of assets
- Spousal support
- Child support
With a wealth of experience handling divorce cases from initial filing through appeals, we are uniquely positioned to provide solid counsel and advice for fathers in divorce.
Our past clients can testify to the exceptional legal service we provide. See our client testimonials and our YouTube videos to learn more about our firm:
- Appearance on KDTX's "Joy In Our Town"
- Addressing misconceptions about Texas family law
- Previewing her book "All About Texas Law and Kids"
Texas Divorce Attorneys For Men
Our lawyers welcome the opportunity to help you understand your rights as a man in divorce, and to fight for your interests. Call 972-499-4558 (866-959-4330 toll free) or contact us online. We accept credit cards. Our office is located near the intersection of LBJ Freeway and the Dallas North Tollway in the second tower of Lincoln Centre.
- Feb 27 - But He Used To Make More -- Is He Intentionally Underemployed for Child Support Calculation?
- Feb 20 - Get involved long before you need anyone to know you are involved
- Feb 13 - More on the evolving role of the father
- Feb 06 - Changing Role of Fathers
- Jan 30 - Top five things dads should know before heading to court